Welcome to Rose Jasmine – a high-end ONLINE Flower & Decor studio based in Owings Mills, MD (DMV area). We offer fresh flower arrangements handcrafted in flower boxes for hand delivery in Owings Mills and surrounding areas. Our combination of fresh blooms and branded boxes will bring an exclusive presence to any special occasion. Please note, location in Owings Mills is online, so we ask customers to order online.
How Does It Work?
To place an order, simply pick your arrangement and process the payment online. Then, leave the rest to us, as we prepare your order fresh, and hand deliver it the same day.
Flower Delivery & Returns
Rose Jasmine flower store offers complimentary, local courier delivery within 20 miles from our location in Owings Mills, Reisterstown. If your delivery address is within 20 miles from 21136 zip code, your delivery is free. Below are the delivery areas we deliver:
- Owings Mills,
- Milford Mill,
- Windsor Mill,
- Windsor Mill
If you need a delivery outside of our free courier radius and your delivery address is not listed in the delivery areas we cover, we will apply the fee to delivery. The delivery fee is calculated based on the total milage from our showroom location to the flower delivery address. Rates starts from $20 and up.
TURNAROUND TIME AND DELIVERY TIMEFRAME
All deliveries are guaranteed to be delivered from 9.00 AM – 8.00 PM. The exact delivery time varies depending on the couriers’ routes and traffic. To get a more accurate delivery timeframe, please call our store and we will discuss the delivery time frame.
Please note, we cannot commit to a specific delivery time, but rather a timeframe. You can request a 2-hour desired timeframe and the Rose Jasmine team will do the best to accommodate your request. Please note, we will do the best possible, but we can’t guarantee to meet the requested time frame due to courier’s route and traffic. You are always welcome to call our showroom and discuss the delivery request with one of our team members.
Please note, during high pick seasons like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s and Christmas we are not providing any approximate timeframe on a delivery, we can guarantee a delivery from 9.00 AM – 8.00 PM. Please keep that in mind when placing the order.
Different situations can happen upon courier arrivals, please read below carefully.
- If the flower recipient is not at home upon courier arrival:
- In this case, a Rose Jasmine team member will attempt to contact the customer who ordered the arrangement. We will troubleshoot the situation with you and proceed depending on the customer request.
- If we are not able to reach you by call, we will try to contact the flower recipient in this case. Please note, normally we do not contact flower recipient in advance to not spoil the surprise. Depending on the recipient directions, we would proceed as recipient is directing us. If the flower recipient can’t be reached, we may leave the arrangement by the door away from direct sunlight and possible rain. We will send you a picture confirmation on a delivery via email provided in the order form. Please note, we are not responsible for any risk of the loss of the flower arrangement left by the flower recipient door.
- If you wish to re-schedule a delivery which attempted to be delivered, we ask to pay re-delivery fee of $20. If the delivery is outside of the 20 milage radius from 21136 zip code, then the delivery fee varies depending on the total milage from our showroom to the delivery destination.
- If you wish to change the address of the attempted delivery, we ask to pay re-delivery fee of $20, considering that the delivery is within 20 miles radius from 21136 zip code. If the delivery is outside our free coverage, then the delivery fee varies depending on the total milage from our showroom to the delivery destination.
- If you wish to change a delivery address of a delivery which has not started, it is possible unless the courier is not assigned to a delivery yet. Normally we can change the address at least 3 hours prior a delivery. If a change of address is needed when a courier is already assigned and on the way, there will be a $20 fee associated for delivery address change. Please note, the fee would be higher if the address is outside our 20 miles radius of coverage from 21136 zip code.
All cancellations must be submitted via email following by the call at (443) 652 -0336. When submitting an email, please mention the order number and your contact information. It is only possible to cancel the order 24 hours prior the scheduled delivery date. We will refund your order fully if you cancel 24 hours prior the scheduled delivery date.
Returns are not accepted due to the nature of the product, Rose Jasmine flower store offers a perishable product – fresh flowers – which are sensitive to the temperature and light. Flowers are perishable and it is the responsibility of the flower recipient to provide a proper care. Every order has a care instruction, and we ask customers to follow the guidance provided by Rose Jasmine team. If you received a defective product, please submit the picture of the product showing the defected product at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receiving a defected product. We will not be accepting any return requests submitted after 12-hour delivery window.
Our boxed arrangements will last 5 – 7 days, depending on the flowers used and the care they received. Follow below tips for a fresher look of the arrangement:
- We encourage you to keep the fresh flowers in the original box
- Keep your flower box hydrated by adding small amounts of water mixed with flower food in between the arrangement. Repeat every other day
- Keep flower box away from direct sunlight
- Remove any fading petals
Custom orders are welcomed. Call us directly at (443) 652 -0336 or sending us an email at email@example.com to discuss your unique request. We will make sure to consult you in your any flower needs. We love a challenge, so please challenge us!
We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and PayPal. We do not store your credit card information; we use Authorize.net payment network to process your payments securely. Our website is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.