Welcome to Rose Jasmine – the floral art boutique based in Atlanta, GA. We offer premium roses handcrafted in our signature hatboxes. Our combination of elegant roses and branded boxes will bring an exclusive presence to any special occasion. No doubts, Rose Jasmine blooms is a very unique and creative way to make an impression.
How it works
Follow the 3 easy steps below, and your signature bloom box is delivered to your door the next day.
- Select the box size and color.
- Place an order in our online store.
- We will prepare your order fresh and deliver to your door the next day.
Free delivery inside the Atlanta perimeter. Additional charges will be applied for orders outside the perimeter.
Take Care Instructions
Our boxed arrangements will last 4 – 7 days, depending on the flowers used and the care they received. Follow below tips for a fresher look of the arrangement:
- Our arrangements are designed to stay in the hatbox. There is a floral foam and a plastic wrap inside the hatbox. The arrangement should be ground leveled to avoid any water spills.
- Mix given flower food with 1/3 glass of fresh cold water and slowly pour the water in the middle of the box every other day.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep the boxed arrangement in a cool place.
- Remove any fading petals.
Custom orders are welcomed. Call us directly at (404) – 494 – 6473 or sending us an email at email@example.com to discuss your unique request. We will make sure to consult you in your any flower needs. Please note, we do corporate flowers, but we do not do weddings.
We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover and Paypal. Your credit card is pre-authorized when the order is placed and charged at the time your order ships. We do not store your credit card information., we use We Pay payment network to process your payments securely. Our Website is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
Returns are not accepted due to the nature of the products. However, if any issues with the order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fix the issue.